Company Registration in Hyderabad
Are you ready to start your business? But not sure where and how to start. Well, we can help you to figure it out. You can prefer to start your business in Hyderabad, as it is a budding hub of technology and business. Starting your company in Hyderabad can be an exciting venture, but before you begin your company, you need to register your company. Registration of your company in Hyderabad is a legal requirement. If you fail to do so, it can result in hefty penalties.
You may receive several benefits from the Government only when you register your company. It is impossible to run your company well if you fail to incorporate your company. Therefore, you must know the company registration process in Hyderabad. In this article, we’ll take you through the process of company registration in Hyderabad.
First, let’s get an idea of how you start a company in Hyderabad.
How Can I Start a Company in Hyderabad?
Once you decide to start a company in Hyderabad, analyse the various types of companies available and which one suits you. The most common types of companies in India are:
- Private Limited Company: You can choose this type if your business is small to medium-sized. You can have a minimum of two and a maximum of 200 shareholders.
- Public Limited Company: If your business is large and you aim to raise capital through the stock market, you can opt for this type of company. Here you can have an unlimited number of shareholders.
- One-Person Company: If you are an entrepreneur and aim to start your business, you can choose this type. Only you can own and manage this type of company.
- Limited Liability Partnership: You can choose this type if you have partners in your business. All the partners have a limited liability here which means each partner’s liability is limited to the amount of money they have invested.
Once you are aware of these types of companies, analyse your needs and select the type of company that suits you better. So, now you are ready with your company type and what next? Let’s look at the steps you must follow to register your company.
What Is the Process to Register a Company in Hyderabad?
As you have decided on your company type, you can now begin the process of your company registration in Hyderabad. Follow the steps involved:
Step 1: Obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
The first step is to obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC). A DSC is an electronic signature that is used to sign documents and transactions electronically. It ensures the authenticity of the signer and prevents the interference of documents by other people. Every director of your company must obtain the DSC.
Step 2: Obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN)
The next step in the company registration process in Hyderabad is to obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN) for the proposed directors of your company. A DIN is a unique identification number for each director of your company. All directors of your company must have a DIN. It can be applied along with the Incorporation application also for a maximum of 3 number of directors. If there are more than 3 directors, then DIN should be applied separately for them.
Step 3: Name Approval
Then you must obtain approval for your company’s proposed name. Your company’s name must be unique and should not be identical or similar to the name of any existing company. You can check the availability of the proposed name on the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) website.
Step 4: Prepare and File Incorporation Documents
Once you have obtained the DSC, DIN and name approval, the next step in your company registration process in Hyderabad is to prepare and file the incorporation documents. You must file an application in SPICE Part-B along with the Memorandum of Association (MOA), Articles of Association (AOA), Agile Pro, and INC-9.
The MOA defines your company’s objects, powers and scope, while the AOA defines the rules and regulations governing your company’s internal management.
Step 5: Obtain the Certificate of Incorporation
After you file the incorporation documents, the Registrar of Companies (ROC) will review the documents and issue a Certificate of Incorporation if everything is in order. The Certificate of Incorporation is the final step in your company registration process in Hyderabad.
Thus, follow these steps to register your company in Hyderabad successfully. So, then you might want to know the cost you must bear to register your company. Read more to know about it.
How Much Does It Cost to Register a Company in Hyderabad?
The fee you must bear to register your company in Hyderabad depends on the size of authorised share capital and number of directors in your company.
Suppose you want to incorporate a Private Limited Company for an authorised share capital of INR 5,00,000 with 2 (Two) Directors; then approximately you would pay Rs.7000 to register your company in Hyderabad. It includes only the Government fee and DSC charges and if you choose to get the help of private registration services, the charge varies depending on the firm. Instafiling provides you with excellent registration services at an affordable cost. Feel free to enquire about us.
So, yeah congrats on your new company registration in Hyderabad. Do you know about the numerous benefits available for company registration?
Benefits of Company Registration in Hyderabad
Registration of your company allows you to claim numerous benefits from the Government. The government provides these benefits to encourage entrepreneurship and businesses in India.
The benefits of company registration in Hyderabad include,
- Legal recognition: If your company is registered, it has legal recognition and can enter into contracts, sue and be sued in its name.
- Limited liability: The liability of the shareholders of your company is limited to the amount of capital they have invested in your company. It means their assets are not at risk if your company faces financial problems.
- Easy transfer of ownership: You can transfer your company’s ownership by selling or transferring shares.
- Credibility: A registered company has more credibility than an unregistered company. It helps in attracting investors and customers.
- Access to funding: If you register your company, you can raise capital through various means, such as equity, debt or venture capital.
These are some of the numerous benefits of company registration in Hyderabad. Register your company without fail to avail these benefits.
FAQs: Company Registration in Hyderabad
Where can I register my IT company in Hyderabad?
Similar to other companies, you can register your IT company in Hyderabad too online. Go to the MCA website portal and register your new IT firm following the steps given above.
What are the documents required for Company Registration in Hyderabad?
The documents that you require for your company registration in Hyderabad are,
- PAN Card of the proposed directors
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof of the proposed directors
- Passport-size photographs of the proposed directors
- Proof of the registered office address
- Utility bill of the registered office address
- Rental agreement or Sale deed of the registered office address
- NOC from the owner of the registered office address (in case of rented property)
- MOA and AOA of the proposed company
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of the proposed directors
- Director Identification Number (DIN) of the proposed directors
- Name approval certificate from the MCA
Once you have all these documents handy, carry on with your registration process.
As you see, Registering a company in Hyderabad is a relatively simple process. However, it is crucial to ensure that you have all the necessary documents and you follow the process correctly to avoid delays or penalties. Once your company is registered, you can begin trading and enjoying the benefits of being a registered entity. If you are unsure about any aspect of the process, it is always advisable to seek professional help from a company registration service provider. We at Instafiling provide you with flawless services on your company registration process in Hyderabad at an affordable cost. So, what are you waiting for? We are just a call away.
Request A Callback
You may Also Call Us At+91 76790 91881