CANCELLATION OF GST REGISTRATION
ONLY at ₹999/- all inclusive*
Are you shutting down operations or have you not been able to file nil returns and now looking for a remedy. Includes:
- Filing of GSTR-10
- Preparation of application for cancellation and supporting documents
List of Documents required
- GST Username and Password
- Reason for Closure
- Digital Signature Certificate (for Company/LLP)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
businesses for whom gstr is mandatory
- Any casual taxable person
- Any Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- Agents or suppliers of goods via an e-commerce portal
- Inter- State Goods and Services suppliers
- Any Non- resident taxable entity
- Those who are liable to pay tax due to the reverse-charge mechanism.
- TDS/TCS deductor
- Online data access/ Retrieval service provider
Important – In the event of operation from more than one state, registration is required for each state where the business is under operation.
possible reasons for gst registration cancellation
- Discontinuance or closure of a business.
- Transfer of business for reasons of amalgamation, merger, de-merger, sale, lease or other pertinent reasons.
- Change in the constitution of business, which results in a change of PAN.
- Taxpayers who are not under the mandatory net of GST.
- Death of the sole proprietor.
- Any other reason, the likes of which must be substantiated in the application.
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Can GST be cancelled if returns have not been filed?
To voluntary cancel GST registration, one has to update its all returns till the cancellation date and then file the closure application.
If returns are not filed for longer period of time, the GST Department initiates action against it and may cancel the registration.
What is GSTR10?
GSTR10 is a final GST Return to be submitted within 3 months of GST Cancellation date or Cancellation order date, whichever is later.
Can i cancel my GST Registration and be registered again?
If you have voluntary cancelled your GST License due to business closure, then you may get a new GSTIN for starting another business. However incase of GST Cancellation by suo moto order, getting another GSTIN is not practically possible.
What is the time duration to get the cancellation order?
It takes around 7 working days to 3 months depending upon case to case as well as states.
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.