LETTER OF UNDERTAKING (LUT) FOR EXPORT OF GOODS
ONLY at ₹1,499/- all inclusive*
- Drafting of the letter of undertaking (LUT)
- Submission of appropriate forms with the department
List of Documents required
- GST Username and Password
- Detail of Witnesses
- Digital Signature Certificate (for Company/LLP)
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Has LUT be filed every year separately?
Yes. LUT has to be filed every year before 31st March to claim rebate incentives for next financial year
What are the types of LUT?
Under GST regime, the exporter has either of the two options:
- Export under bond without payment of tax
- Export along with tax payment and claim refund later
When to file form RFD-01 / RFD-01A
The Form RFD-01/01A has to be filed on a monthly basis by exporters. Within 15 days of filing such refund application, the officer assess for and verifies the completeness and correctness of all the details provided.
Who can file LUT/Bonds?
Example of transactions for which LUT/Bonds can be used:
- Zero-rated supply to SEZ without payment of IGST
- Export of goods to a country outside India without payment of IGST
- Providing services to a client in a country outside India without payment of IGST
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.