QUARTERLY RETURNS UNDER COMPOSITION SCHEME (GSTR-4)
Just ₹5,999/- only
- FIling of GST CMP-08
- Filing of GSTR-4
- Reconciliation of transactions
- Facilitation of Output tax payment
List of Documents required
- Sales Invoices
- Purchase Invoices
- GST Login Credentials
- Bank Statement
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Is filing GST Returns mandatory ?
Yes. A GST Registered Vendor has to file GST Returns irrespective whether there has been transactions or not. Failing to file the same will result in additional penalty.
Who can opt for the Composition Scheme?
Any manufacturer or trader having turnover upto 1.5 cr can opt for composition scheme. However, following taxpayer are not covered.
- Manufacturer of ice cream, pan masala, or tobacco
- A person making inter-state supplies
- A casual taxable person or a non-resident taxable person
- Businesses which supply goods through an e-commerce operato
What is the due date to file GSTR-4?
The annual GSTR-4 has to be filed before 30th April every year
Can a Composition taxpayer avail input of GST ?
No. A composition dealer can’t avail any input of GST towards its output liability whatsover
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.