REVOCATION OF GST CANCELLATION
ONLY at ₹1,999/- all inclusive*
Is your GSTIN been cancelled suo-moto by the department due to non-filing of returns on time? and now you want it back, we can help with the following:
- Preparation of application for revocation and supporting documents
- Replying to queries and responding to clarifications from the department
List of Documents required
- GST Username and Password
- GST Returns filed
- Digital Signature Certificate (for Company/LLP)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Businesses for whom gstr is mandatory
- Any casual taxable person
- Any Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- Agents or suppliers of goods via an e-commerce portal
- Inter- State Goods and Services suppliers
- Any Non- resident taxable entity
- Those who are liable to pay tax due to the reverse-charge mechanism.
- TDS/TCS deductor
- Online data access/ Retrieval service provider
Important – In the event of operation from more than one state, registration is required for each state where the business is under operation.
Time limit for revocation
Any registered taxable person can apply for revocation of cancellation of GST registration within a period of 30 days from the date of service of order of cancellation of GST registration. It must be noted that the application for revocation can be done only during the circumstances when the registration has been cancelled by the proper officer on his own motion. Hence, revocation cannot be used when GST registration was cancelled voluntarily by a taxpayer.
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Can GST be cancelled if returns have not been filed?
To voluntary cancel GST registration, one has to update its all returns till the cancellation date and then file the closure application.
If returns are not filed for longer period of time, the GST Department initiates action against it and may cancel the registration.
What is GSTR10?
GSTR10 is a final GST Return to be submitted within 3 months of GST Cancellation date or Cancellation order date, whichever is later.
Can i cancel my GST Registration and be registered again?
If you have voluntary cancelled your GST License due to business closure, then you may get a new GSTIN for starting another business. However incase of GST Cancellation by suo moto order, getting another GSTIN is not practically possible.
What is the time duration to get the cancellation order?
It takes around 7 working days to 3 months depending upon case to case as well as states.
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.