ITR OF INDIVIDUALS HAVING BUSINESS INCOME
ONLY at ₹2,360/- all inclusive
- Filing of ITR -3
- Preparation of Computation
- Tax Planning
*Inclusive of GST.
List of Documents required
- Balance Sheet and P&L account statement
- Income Tax Login Credentials
- Demat Statement (if any)
- Bank Account No and IFSC Code
- Tax Saving Investments and Deductions
- Any other income
HOW DOES IT WORK?
An ITR-3 form is applicable to any individual or Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) whose total income for a given assessment year includes the following:
- Income from a profession or business carried under a proprietorship firm, wherein the taxpayer is a proprietor (both audit and non-audit cases)
- Income earned from one or multiple house properties
- Rewards earned by winning a lottery, horse racing, and other activities falling under ‘Income from Other Sources’
- Income assets by way of assets in a country outside India
- Income generated from short or long-term capital gains
tHINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE FILING ITR-3
- It’s now compulsory to provide the Aadhaar number while filing income tax returns.
- If your total income exceeds Rs. 50 lakhs in a year, you have to provide a detailed list of your movable assets and addresses of the immovable property you own.
- If you have deposited more than Rs. 2 lakhs in your account during demonetization, you have to mention it in the ITR-3 form.
- You have to disclose unexplained income and other dividend income that exceeds Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Individuals are required to provide the registered number of the CA firm that helps them file tax returns.
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
What is the due date for filing the return?
The due date for filing ITR-3 is 31st July. However in case of audit or being a partner in a LLP, the due date is 30th September every year.
Can i report house property income under the same ITR?
Yes. All sources of income can be reported in ITR-3. The business income has to be reported with balance sheet and Profit & Loss Account
Is revised return covered under the plan?
Revised return filing on account of incorrect information provided by the assessee during the original return filing shall not form part of the plan.
Will i get CA Assistance along with the Plan?
Yes. An expert CA will be assigned with the plan helping you with filing the returns accurately
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.