ITR with Capital Gain Income
ONLY at ₹2,360/- all inclusive*
- Filing of ITR-2
- Preparation of Computation
- Tax Planning
*Inclusive of GST.
List of Documents required
- Salaried or Business Income Details
- Income Tax Login Credentials
- Demat Statement
- Bank Account No and IFSC Code
- Tax Saving Investments and Deductions
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Income from Salary/Pension
- Income from House Property(Income Can be from more than one house property)
- Income from Capital Gains/loss on sale of investments/property (Both Short Term and Long Term)
- Income from Other Sources (including winning from Lottery, bets on Race Horses and other legal means of gambling)
- Foreign Assets/Foreign Income
- Agricultural Income more than Rs 5000
- Resident not ordinarily resident and a Non-resident
individuals not eligible to file itr-2 form
- Any individual or Hindu Undivided Family with income that is fully or partially earned from the business or profession.
- Individuals that are eligible to file ITR 1 Form.
- Individuals who are partners in a Partnership Firm.
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Do I need to pay tax if my total capital gain income is less than 2.5 lacs?
As per law, if the total income is less than 5 lacs, there is no tax liability. In your case , if your capital gain income is the only income, then there is no tax liability as it is below the limit
How are short-term and long-term capital gains taxed?
Tax on long-term capital gain: Long-term capital gain is taxable at 10% + surcharge and education cess.
Tax on short-term capital gain when securities transaction tax is not applicable: If securities transaction tax is not applicable, short-term capital gain is added to your income tax return and the taxpayer is taxed according to his income tax slab.
Note: Tax on short-term capital gain if securities transaction tax is applicable: If securities transaction tax is applicable, short-term capital gain is taxable at the rate of 15% +surcharge and education cess.
Is revised return covered under the plan?
Revised return filing on account of incorrect information provided by the assessee during the original return filing shall not form part of the plan.
Will i get CA Assistance along with the Plan?
Yes. An expert CA will be assigned with the plan helping you with filing the returns accurately
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.