Income tax laws in India are complex. New reforms make it increasingly important to track changes in this area. For those seeking to pursue a career in tax, or professionals in other fields who want a better understanding of income tax, here are the best income tax courses for you to get started.
What is ITR course?
The ITR Filing Course is an online income tax return course designed to help participants gain an understanding and in-depth knowledge of ITR forms. ITR Filing Training also provides a comprehensive overview of ITR forms and electronic filing.
Which income tax course is best?
Some of the best income tax courses are
- Income Tax Certification course by TaxGuru Edu
The focus of this income tax course is on teaching practical applications and training income tax professionals. The fee for the Income Tax Course is 2 lessons per week and 3 lessons on weekends.
- Your weekends are occupied by income tax classes. This is intended to cover the needs of working people.
- An in-depth schedule of study for a total of 40 hours in two 3-hour classes per week.
- Income tax course conducted by highly qualified speakers in the field of English and Hindi.
- All classes will be recorded for a limited time and details will be made available to students.
- An interactive question-solving forum that resolves all questions with live interaction.
- Designed for all levels of professionals, from beginners to financial experts.
- A certificate from TaxGuru is issued only after passing the exam.
- Tax Planning
- Transactions were not quoting PAN may invite inquiry
- Self-examination before examination by the Income Tax Office
- Precautions while filing ITR to minimize CASS Scrutiny Selection
- Preparing for real estate transactions – both buyers and sellers
- Maintenance of documents and period thereof
- Tax Deducted at Source, especially by non-entrepreneurs
- Comprehensive Analysis of Income Tax Reform by Finance Law (Part 2), 2019
- Mandatory compliance, submission of ITR, etc.
- Supports online assessment
- Income tax health check
- Limitations on Tax Disputes
- Income Tax Certification course by ICA
The purpose of ICA is to create a qualified workforce capable of serving industry needs in the areas of accounting and finance. They offer their students a comprehensive and accredited professional tax training program, providing quality training to equip them with the necessary skills to secure a job as a professional tax advisor in India. Besides Income Tax, we also offer various courses such as GST, Accounting, and Finance. They serve from Chennai.
They have a very extensive curriculum covering all aspects of income tax, but with a particular focus on the following topics
- Evaluation of partner companies.
- company rating.
- Ratings 143(2), 144, 148, 153 by ITD u/s.
- Foriegn Taxation (special inclusion)
- Transfer Pricing Form 3CEB, Transfer Pricing Reporting.
- Safe Harbor Rule.
- Discharge u/s 90, 90A, 91.
- 15CA, 15CB online filing
- Clubbing of income
- Set-offs and loss carry-forwards.
- TDS complete package TAN, Deposit, Online Return, Interest, Penalty
- Returns of Income u/s 139 from ITR-1 to ITR-7 for all assessee
- Trust Provision (Anonymous Donation)
- 197 v/s 197A i.e. 15G/H and 13
- Reason of Raids
- Settlement of Cases
- Agriculture Income
- They have a good reputation in Chennai.
- This course is delivered face-to-face as well as through online digital classes.
- They provide all study material:
a) Supreme Court decisions
b) his PPT on the topic
- EduPristine Business and Taxation Program
As a leader in the education industry, EduPristine has developed this intensive 190-hour program to educate industry leaders. The curriculum incorporates modern tools, experiential learning, hands-on experience, and soft skills training to develop a holistic professional. This program opens the door to achieving your goals by familiarizing yourself with the most commonly used tools in companies such as TALLY, GST, SAP in Accounting, Busy, and MIS Reporting.
- A comprehensive and flexible classroom training schedule
- Learn on your terms
- Experienced faculty with hands-on industry expertise
- All graduates with a commercial background are eligible to participate
- It includes facilities such as a computer room, study notes, and career services
- Soft skills training is included as part of the course
- ERP Software – Financial Reporting with Tally
- Direct Taxation
- Salary and its Components
- Excel and MIS Reports
- SAP Module (Simulation Based)
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Finalization of Financial Statements
- Effective Business Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Bootcamp presentation
- Email and Virtual Communication
- Assertiveness & Communication
- Interview Workshop
One of the most famous training institutes in India is EduPristine. Their background is in analytics, accounting, and finance, and she is a member of Adtalem Global Education, a US-based global education company.
- Practical Indian Income Tax Course & Certification by Udemy
Udemy offers a variety of tax, finance, and administration courses. This is a special course prepared by two very famous his CAs, CA Swati Gupta and CA Raj Kumar Aggarwal, who have won many awards and have given sessions in many seminars.
This course covers all major Indian income tax rules, focusing on the most commonly applied ones in everyday life. Content is updated regularly. This course includes a brief overview of the following income tax topics:
- Introduction of Income Tax in India
- Introduction of various Income Tax Returns forms(ITR)
- Important Tax Saving Investment/Deductions or Tips
- Calculation of Business Income under the Income Tax
- Allowed & Disallowed business deduction
- Depreciation under Income Tax
- Books of Account & Document under Income Tax
- Applicability of Audit under Income Tax
- Presumptive Taxation scheme for small businessmen/ professionals
- All about TDS provisions, Important TDS rates, TDS Returns & Due dates of the TDS returns.
This course includes;
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video divided into 2 sessions of 10 lectures
- 5 downloadable resources
- 2 mock exams
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Gurukul Mantra Professional
The main focus of the Gurukul Mantra is to instil confidence in the learner through both theoretical knowledge and experiential learning. Outstanding speakers and excellent faculty cover the tax curriculum with real-life examples. These programs are accredited by Himalayan University. Tax and accounting concepts are thoroughly taught and cover all important aspects. The Gurukul Mantra provides an opportunity for placement for practical exposure. It is a 45-day course.
- ConsultEase- Tax Courses in India
The brightest minds lead the consultants. It combines real-world knowledge, experience, and the latest technology into our tax brackets. This ensures that applicants have the best possible learning experience using the best technology and the latest and most accurate information. CA Rohit Kapoor, the faculty member of this course, caters to a wide range of industries and is familiar with your specific needs for the best tax courses in India.
- Introduction to the Income Tax
- In-Depth Knowledge of the PGBP Provisions
- Capital Gain Tax
- Taxation on the Income from Other Sources
- Taxation on Salary Income
- Taxation on House Property Income
- Reporting on Specified Financial Transactions (SFT)
- Deductions, Clubbing, Set-Off & Carry Forward
- TDS Compliances and Practical Knowledge
- Income Tax Returns Filing
- Assessment Procedures (Incl. e-Assessment & e-Proceeding)
- Income tax appeal (with practical training)
- Status of residence and tax-exempt income
- International Taxation (DTAA, Transfer Pricing, Equalization Levy, Foreign Tax Credit, etc.)
- Tax Planning Tools
- Handling of Different Type of Income Tax Problems
- Important Case Laws
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the minimum salary I can expect after doing this course?
The minimum salary for individuals with income tax certificates is from Rs 5 lakh up to Rs 25 lakh per year. This depends on the type of role and the person’s experience.
What areas can I explore after this course?
After the income tax course, you have a wide range of options. You can work in various fields such as foreign trade, marketing, and accounting.
What are the qualifications for attending the Income Tax Certification Course?
There are no standard requirements for this particular course. It doesn’t matter which field you get your degree in, but if you’re going to pursue a career in the business sector, math, or finance will be better than others.
All the institutions mentioned above offer excellent and unmatched income tax certification courses. They are considered some of the best in India. These courses focus on training income tax professionals through practical application. These courses are designed for all levels from beginner to advanced. Classes are held by experienced CA professionals and experienced speakers.
Fixed Deposit Income Tax Exemption (Quick Update)