Goods and Service Tax (GST) Registration
ONLY at ₹999/- all inclusive*
If you’re a business, selling goods and providing services within the state of your established premises having revenue of more than ₹20 Lakhs annually or providing goods or services outside your state, then it is mandatory for you to obtain a GST registration.
Also, if you don’t even the threshold still you can apply for GST as it is recommended so as to avail input tax credit on all your purchases and also get higher acceptability when dealing with larger enterprises, Govt. departments and others.
List of Documents required
- PAN Card of the Entity
- Certificate of Incorporation ( For Company)
- KYC Documents of Director/Partner/Proprietor
- Photo of Director/Partner/Proprietor
- Rental Agreement/Ownership Proof
- Utility Bill of the Place
- Digital Signature Certificate ( in case of company/LLP)
- Authorisation Letter/Board Resolution (In case of company/LLP)
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Is there any government fees for GST Registration?
There is no government fees for GST Registration. One can apply voluntarily at gst.gov.in
What is the validity of GST Certificate?
GST Registration remains valid lifelong provided a voluntary cancellation application has not been filed or cancellation order not initiated by the department.
Are there any compliances to be done once registered?
Yes. GST Returns have to be filed on quarterly or monthly basis as per the applicability. Failing to do so will lead to levy of penalties or cancellation of registration
What is the eligibility for GST Registration?
- All those goods supplying business ventures who have an annual turnover that exceeds ₹ 40 lakh in a financial year need to register themselves as a normal taxable entity. Kindly note that this threshold is ₹20 lakh for Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and North eastern states of India.
- All those service providers whose annual turnover exceeds ₹20 lakh in a financial year are required to register for the GST as a normal taxable entity. For the special category states i.e. Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and North eastern states, the annual turnover limit is ₹10 lakh.
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.