Startup India Recognition (DIPP)
ONLY at ₹11,800/- all inclusive*
Get recognized as a startup by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Once you get recognized you may avail multiple benefits from the Govt. incl.
- Eligibility to apply for Income Tax Exemption for three (3) years
- Availing benefits of Pro bono Partners through our facilitation team
- Rebates on registering your Intellectual Property Rights incl. Trademark (50%) and Patent (80%)
- Eligibility to apply for various Government tenders
- Access to register as a service provider on the Government e-Marketplace
- Apply and take part in various funding rounds and challenges especially for recognized startups.
*Inclusive of GST.
KEY BENEFITS OF REGISTRATION
Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS)
The Govt. has set aside a corpus of Rs.945 Crores to invest in Startups at Seed Stage with a plan to invest in 3600 startups in a span of 4 years.
Apply for Govt. Grants upto Rs.20 Lakhs or Investment of Rs.1 Crore .
Startups will be allowed to Self Certify their returns and declarations under 6 Labour Laws & 3 Environment Laws.
No checks and inspection will be conducted for a period of 3 to 5 years on the registered startups ensuring seamless business operations.
Govt. E-Marketplace priviledges
Direct access to be a vendor on the Government E-Marketplace.
While applying for tenders and RFPs, one can avail relaxation from experience, turnover and earnest mony deposit clauses.
80% OFF ON PATENT APPLICATION and 50% off on Trademark
Startups will get easier Patent and Trademark registrations with concessions of 80% and 50% on the application fees.
Eligibility to apply for tax exemptions
One can apply for income tax exemption under Sec 80IAC which provides any 3 years tax exemption in a block of 10 years.
Relaxation on Angel Tax, if paid-up capital is less than Rs.25 crores. Angel Tax is tax applicable on Investments received by a company which is in excess of Fair Market Value.
PROBONO Partner BENEFITS
$5.8 million worth FREE services have been offered to 4500 + Startups registered under the scheme.
Services such as credits of upto $100,000 AWS cloud, Cloud Telephony, CRM, upto Rs. 3 Lakhs worth Zoho credits. Bulk emails, Legal consultations, Payment gateway.
List of information Required
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Brochure of the Company/ Pitch deck of the Company
- Website Details (if any)
- Company documents such as (Incorporation Certificate, MoA, AoA, PAN, Bank details etc.)
- Details of Authorised representatives and Directors(KYC documents)
- Brief write up about the Company’s business, its Vision and Mission, problem it is solving and how
- Revenue Model of the business
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Who can register with Startup India ?
An entity incorporated as a Private Limited Company, Partnership Firm or a Limited Liability Partnership can register themselves under the startup India scheme. The annual turnover of these business entities should not exceed 100 crores, and they should have been in existence for up to ten years from the date of its incorporation/ registration.
What is the validity of Startup India Certificate?
It is valid for 10 years
Will i get tax exemption if registered under DIPP?
No. To get income tax exemption, additional certificate of 80IA is required. Having only DIPP registration doesn’t give the tax exemption
What is the time duration to get the certificate?
It takes around 7 working days to get the recognition
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.