Startup India Recognition (DIPP)
ONLY at ₹9,999/- all inclusive*
Get recognized as a startup by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Once you get recognized you may avail multiple benefits from the Govt. incl.
- Eligibility to apply for Income Tax Exemption for three (3) years
- Rebates on registering your Intellectual Property Rights incl. Trademark (50%) and Patent (80%)
- Eligibility to apply for various Government tenders
- Access to register as a service provider on the Government e-Marketplace
- Apply and take part in various funding rounds and challenges especially for recognized startups.
Government has several schemes for DIPP registered startups providing financial benefits
Mentorship and Incubation
Startups can also find mentors and tie up with incubators
Brand Image and higher acceptability
All business stakeholders prefers to work with a Company having DIPP registration.
List of Documents Required
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Brochure of the Company
- Website Details (if any)
- Memorandum of Association
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Who can register with Startup India ?
An entity incorporated as a Private Limited Company, Partnership Firm or a Limited Liability Partnership can register themselves under the startup India scheme. The annual turnover of these business entities should not exceed 100 crores, and they should have been in existence for up to ten years from the date of its incorporation/ registration.
What is the validity of Startup India Certificate?
It is valid for 10 years
Will i get tax exemption if registered under DIPP?
No. To get income tax exemption, additional certificate of 80IA is required. Having only DIPP registration doesn’t give the tax exemption
What is the time duration to get the certificate?
It takes around 7 working days to get the recognition
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.