Alteration of share capital
Starting at ₹4,999/- only
- Drafting of revised MOA
- Filing of SH-7 and MGT-14 form with MCA
- Filing of PAS-3 for allotment of shares
- Preparation of necessary documents and completing compliances as per Secretarial standards
List of Documents required
- Memorandum of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Details regarding the revised share capital
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Resolution and Notices (Formats will be provided)
- Valuation report ( if available)
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Will new share certificate be issued?
Yes. For new issued share capital, share certificates will be issued to owners of new shares.
What is the difference between authorised and paid up share capital?
Authorised Share Capital is the maximum amount of capital for which shares can be issued by the Company to shareholders. Paid up capital is the amount of money received from the shareholders of the Company towards the shares issued to them.
Can Authorised Capital be changed again?
Yes. Authorised Share Capital can be changed time to time. The differential stamp duty has to be paid to the MCA for the increment.
What is the time duration for the entire process?
It takes around 5 working days to complete the increase or decrease in capital of the company
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.