Annual Company Compliance (Comprehensive)
ONLY at ₹7,999/- all inclusive*
Includes RoC services for all year curated for all small and medium-sized companies. Key inclusions:
- Issuance of share certificates
- Filing of business commencement form (INC-20A)
- Annual returns filing (AOC-4 and MGT-7)
- Preparation of statutory registers
- Preparation of minute books and copies of resolutions
- Filing of auditor appointment (ADT-1)
- Filing of Director KYC (DIR-3 KYC)
List of Documents required
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Bank Statement of the relevant year
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- KYC Documents of the Directors
- Email id and Contact Detail of the Directors
- Income Tax Login Credentials
- GST Poral Login Credentials
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Do I have to file annual returns for 3 months if i have incorporated a company in the month of January?
No. As per companies act, you can file Annual Returns for consolidated 15 months in your first year.
If you have incorporated company in Jan’21, you can file your annual returns for 15 months till Mar’22 together. It means the annual returns due date will be around Oct’22.
What are the due dates for filing Privae Limited Company Annual Returns?
Every year, Private Limited Company has to file AOC-4 within 30 days of the AGM. Moreover MGT 7 has to be filed within 60 days of the AGM. Delay in the forms will cause a late fee of Rs 100 per day
What are the consequences of non filing of Annual Returns?
If a company doesn’t file is Annual Returns for 3 consecutive years, the company will be strike off by the ROC from its registers. The default will also lead to disqualification of Directors for 5 continuous years.
When is commencement form (INC-20A) has to be filed?
Business Commencemt form has to be filed within 180 days of incorporation.
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.