APPOINTMENT OR RESIGNATION OF DIRECTOR
ONLY at ₹1,999/- all inclusive*
- Preparation of necessary documents and completing compliances as per Secretarial standards
- Attaining new DIN through DIR 3 form
- Filing of DIR-11/DIR-12 Form with MCA
List of Documents required
- KYC Documents of new Director
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appointment/Resignation letters( Formats will be provided)
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of existing and new director.
- Resolutions (Formats will be provided)
- Details of resigning director ( if any)
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Can there be one director in a Pvt Ltd Company?
No. A private limited company should have at least 2 directors at any point of time. If any existing director is resigning, one director has to be added before inorder to maintain the criteria of 2 directors.
What is DIR-3 form?
DIR-3 form is MCA form to get a new Director Identification Number for applicant wanting to be a director.
Is filing DIR-11 mandatory?
DIR-11 form is an optional MCA form to be filed by resigning director informing the ROC about the resignation.
What is the due date to file the DIR-12 form?
DIR-12 has to be filed by the company withing 30 days of the change in director event in the company. If delayed, late fees will be levied by MCA
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.