Change in Objects (MOA)
ONLY at ₹2,499/- all inclusive*
- Drafting of revised MOA
- Filing of MGT-14 form with MCA
- Obtaining alternation certificate from RoC
- Preparation of necessary documents and completing compliances as per Secretarial standards
List of Documents required
- Memorandum of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- New Objects of the Company
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Resolution and Notices (Formats will be provided)
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
When should a company is mandatory required to change it's objects?
If a company has started operations in field of business apart from the earlier objects or ancillary objects mentioned in MOA, it should get it updated with ROC
Will a revised Incorporation Certificate be issued?
Yes, once the application is approved by ROC, a new incorporation certificate will be issued.
What is the time duration to get it changed?
It takes around 5 working days to get the entire process done.
Will special resolution be required during the process?
Yes. A special resolution approving the object change clause has to be passed inorder to get it changed.
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.