CHANGE IN PARTNERS OF LLP
ONLY at ₹3,499/- all inclusive*
- Preparation of necessary documents and completing compliances as per Secretarial standards
- Preparation of new LLP Deed
- Attaining new DIN through DIR 3 form
- Filing of Form 3 and Form-4 with MCA
List of Documents required
- KYC Documents of new Partner
- Certificate of Incorporation
- LLP Agreement
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of existing and new director.
- Resolutions (Formats will be provided)
- Details of resigning director ( if any)
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Does LLP Agreement has to be revised?
Yes. If there is any change in partners, LLP Agreement has to be revised with the remaining or new partners and their sharing ratios
What is DIR-3 form?
DIR-3 form is MCA form to get a new Director Identification Number for applicant wanting to be a director.
What is the total time duration for the change?
It takes around 7 working days to get the entire process done
Does LLP Agreement has to be notarised again?
Yes. A fresh agreement has to be printed on stamp paper and notarised again
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.