CHANGING THE ADDRESS OF YOUR COMPANY/LLP (OTHER STATE/ ROC)
ONLY at ₹14,999/- all inclusive*
- Preparation of necessary documents and completing compliances as per Secretarial standards
- Filing of INC-23 and MGT-14/ Form-15 forms with MCA
List of Documents required
- Utility Bill for new place
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Authorisation letters ( Format will be provided)
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Will i get a revised Certificate of Incorporation with the new address?
No. The MCA doesn’t issue a new COI after changes in address. However, the new address will be reflected under master data at MCA Portal.
What if the address has to be changed within local limits?
The process for the same differs than the state change process. INC-22 has to be filed instead of INC-23.
Will the address be updated everywhere once filed at ROC?
No. Separate application has to be filed at other portals like GST/MSME to update the address over there.
What is the usual duration for the process?
Since, it is change of address from one state to other state, it takes around 30 working days to get the work done.
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.