Changing the Address of your Company/LLP (within same State)
ONLY at ₹2,299/- for Company and ₹1,599/- for LLP.
Includes for .
- Preparation of necessary documents and completing compliances as per Secretarial standards
- Filing of INC-22 and MGT-14/ Form-15 forms with MCA
List of Documents required
- Utility Bill for new place
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Authorisation letters ( Format will be provided)
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Will i get a revised Certificate of Incorporation with the new address?
No. The MCA doesn’t issue a new COI after changes in address. However, the new address will be reflected under master data at MCA Portal.
What if the address has to be changed outside local limits?
The process for the same differs than the local change process. INC-23 has to be filed instead of INC-22 after fulfilling some criterias
Will the address be updated everywhere once filed at ROC?
No. Separate application has to be filed at other portals like GST/MSME to update the address over there.
What is the timeline to file the INC-22?
INC-22 has to be filed within 30 days of change in address of the Company. Late fees will be levied if delay is occured.
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.