DORMANT STATUS or inactive company status
ONLY at ₹11,999/- all inclusive*
- Filing of MGT-14
- Filing of MSC-1
- Preparation of necessary documents and completing compliances as per Secretarial standards
List of Documents required
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Bank Statement (if available)
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- KYC Documents of the Directors
- Affidavits (Format will be shared)
- Notices and Resolutions
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Are there any compliances to be done for a dormant company?
Yes. An annual return (MSC-3) has to be filed before 30th April every year for the dormant marked Company
Will it be mandatory to get the company audited even if it dormant?
No. A company marked dormant doesn’t have to get its account audited by a Practicing CA.
How long can be a company stay dormant?
A company can stay dormant for maximum 5 years.
Can a company get itself active again once attained dormancy?
Yes. A company can file MSC-4 for attaining active status within 7 days of doing any significant transaction during dormancy.
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.