TRANSFER OF SHARES in a company
Just ₹2,499/- only
- Issuance of new Share Certificates
- Preparation of SH-4 Form
- Preparation of Share Transfer Deed
- Preparation of necessary documents and completing compliances as per Secretarial standards
List of Documents required
- Memorandum of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Details regarding the share transfer
- KYC Documents of Transferor and Transferee
- Resolution and Notices (Formats will be provided)
- Valuation report ( if available)
How does it work?
ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES
Will new share certificate be issued?
Yes. New Shareholders will be issued share certificates against their shares
What is form MGT-7 ?
MGT-7 Form is an annual ROC Returns where the details of existing shareholding and any changes to that during the year is reported.
Is Capital Gain on share transfer subject to tax?
Yes. Any gain received from Share Transfer is taxable under Capital Gain Section of Income Tax Act. There are some exemption available for companies registered under Startup India Scheme.
What is the time duration for the entire process?
It takes around 5 working days to complete the increase or decrease in capital of the company
Still Have Queries?
We are very excited to assist you in all ways possible.