Do you need ROC helpline number for assistance or to file a complaint? But you don’t know where to get the number from. Then you are in the right place.
If you are an entrepreneur, company director, or company shareholder, you have to deal with the Registrar of Companies (ROC). In India, the RoC is responsible for maintaining the public registration of companies and ensuring compliance with the Companies Act, 2013.
However, navigating the legal and regulatory landscape can be difficult, especially for those new to the process. The ROC helpline number can be helpful here. This blog explains what the ROC Helpline Number is and how to use it to contact the ROC.
What is The Helpline No. of MCA 21?
MCA 21 assists with services such as company registration, filing of legal documents, and other related matters. You can seek assistance from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) via their website or email. Below is the helpline email and contact no. of MCA 21.
|Department||Point of Contact||Contact Details|
Sh. Sanjay Jain
|IEPFA||Public Relation Officer|
Sh. Tushar Anand
|SFIO||Deputy Secretary (Vigilance)||email@example.com|
How Can I Contact ROC Delhi?
You can contact the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in Delhi using the following methods:
Sh Santosh Kumar(ROC Delhi)
Email Id: roc[dot]delhi[at]mca[dot]gov[dot]in
Address: Registrar Of Companies, 4th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
RD: Northern Region
ROC Kolkata Contact Number
Sh. Benudhar Mishra (ROC Kolkata)
Email ID: roc[dot]kolkata[at]mca[dot]gov[dot]in
Address: Registrar Of Companies,
Nizam Palace, 2nd MSO Building, 2nd Floor, 234/4, A.J.C.B. Road,
Kolkata – 700020, West Bengal
RD: Eastern Region
For other ROC’s, you may visit MCA website.
How Do I Check My Company’s ROC Status?
You can check the company ROC status on MCA Portal.
To do this, follow these steps.
- Go to MCA Portal.
- From the main menu, click ‘MCA Services’.
- Clicking on the MCA Services button will bring up a menu with a section called ‘Master Data’.
- Click on `View Company or LLP Master Data’.
- After clicking on the magnifying glass to the right of the ‘Company/LLP Name’, a new window will appear where you will need to enter at least 3 letters of your company name and tap the submit button.
- Then you will see a list of companies with CIN numbers that have 3 letters in their name. You need to select the company you want to check and submit the details.
- Clicking on the name will automatically populate the form with the company/LLP name and company CIN/FCRN/LLPIN/FLLPIN number.
- Enter the captcha and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will find full company/LLP master data details, as well as fees and director/signatory details.
The following data is displayed:
- Corporate Identification Number (CIN)
- The name of the company
- Company type
- Date of registration/incorporation
- Company class
- Members associated with the company
- Paid-up capital and authorized capital
- Email and mobile number registered during the incorporation process
- Charge on the company
- Details about the directors/owners of the company
- Status of the company
- ROC code
- Charges on the company
- Signatory details
- Financial Statements
How Do I Raise a Complaint With MCA?
To lodge a complaint with the Ministry of Corporations (MCA) of India, please follow these steps:
- Visit MCA Portal.
- Go to MCA Service > Complaints > Service-Related Complaints.
- Enter your personal information, such as name, city, country, mobile number, and email address.
- Enter the entity type, the severity of the complaint, and the explanation of the problem. Form ID and Form SRN.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- A confirmation message is displayed. Click OK to continue. The ticket information, including the ticket number, is displayed.
The ROC helpline number is a great resource for anyone needing assistance with company registration or compliance issues. Whether you are a business owner, director or lobbyist, the helpline number allows you to contact the ROC for advice or clarification on matters relating to corporate law.
ROC helpline number helps ensure that your business operates within legal limits and contributes to the growth of the Indian economy by providing fast and reliable assistance.
So if you have any questions regarding business registration or compliance, feel free to call the ROC helpline number. You can also get in touch with our Instafiling professionals, and they can assist you with any questions you have.
ROC Late Filing Fees Calculator (2023)
How to Remove Digital Signature From ROC Forms (2023)