United India Insurance Company Limited
UIIC limited is a government-owned general insurance company in India. It was incorporated on 18 February 1938 and nationalized in 1972. The company offers a wide range of insurance products, including motor, health, personal accident, travel, and home insurance. United india insurance company limited has a pan-India presence with over 2200 offices across the country and operates overseas through its branches and subsidiaries.
After the nationalization of the Indian non-life insurance business, the Indian operations of 12 Indian insurance companies, 4 cooperative insurance societies, and 5 foreign insurance companies, as well as the non-life insurance operations of the Southern LIC region, were merged with United India Insurance Com Ltd. The company’s head office is in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
How Can I Check My Policy Status in United India Insurance
If want to check your policy status in United India Insurance can do so through the website of their TPA. These are the steps that you need to follow:
- Head to the United India Health insurance company TPA partner i.e. Health India Insurance TPA Services.
- Now, go to the home page of the website. Here is the website address: www.healthindiatpa.com, then you need to log in by providing the following information in the given tabs:
Name of the Insurance Company
Password using one of the options i.e. Date of Birth
Customer Reference No.
And TPA Health Id, claim no, previous policy no.
- Enter TPA Health India ID and login
- After logging in you’ll discover the ‘Claim Status Tab’ as you scroll down the web page.
- Once you click on it, it’s going to direct you to this web page
- Know your LIVE Claim on this web page, however first tap from the ‘Retail’ or ‘Corporate Policy’ choice.
- On the right-hand you’ll discover the date of discharge column, here you input your date of discharge from the health facility.
- Now Enter Submit.
- Now, you could take a look at your United India Health Insurance Policy declaration status on this web page
How Do I Check If My Insurance Is Valid
There are a few ways to check if your insurance policy is valid:
- Many insurance companies have online portals where policyholders can log in and view the details of their policy, including the status of their policy.
- You can also check the validity of your insurance policy by calling the customer service number of your insurance company. They will be able to confirm whether your policy is valid and answer any other questions you may have.
- You can also check the validity of your insurance policy by sending an email to your insurance company’s customer service department. They will be able to confirm whether your policy is valid and provide any other relevant information.
- Some companies also allow customers to check their policy status by sending an SMS to their customer service number.
- You can also check the validity of your insurance policy by visiting the nearest branch of your insurance company. An executive there will be able to provide you with information about the status of your policy and answer any questions you may have.
Pro Tip: It’s important to note that some insurance policies are valid for a certain period of time and need to be renewed before they expire. Therefore, it’s important to check the expiry date of your insurance policy and renew it before it expires.
How Do I Check My Policy Number
There are a few ways to check your policy number:
- Online: Many insurance companies have online portals where policyholders can log in and view the details of their policy, including the policy number.
- Policy documents: The policy number is typically located on the policy documents that you received when you purchased the insurance. Look for documents such as the policy schedule or certificate of insurance, it should be clearly mentioned on it.
- Phone: You can also check your policy number by calling the customer service number of your insurance company. They will be able to provide you with your policy number and answer any other questions you may have.
- Email: You can also check your policy number by sending an email to your insurance company’s customer service department. They will be able to provide you with your policy number and answer any other questions you may have.
- SMS: Some companies also allow customers to check their policy number by sending an SMS to their customer service number.
- Branch visit: You can also check your policy number by visiting the nearest branch of your insurance company. An executive there will be able to provide you with your policy number and answer any questions you may have.
It’s important to keep a record of your policy number in a safe place, as you will need it when making claims or inquiring about your policy in the future.
What Are the Claims Documents
Claims documents is the papers and evidence that you need to provide to your insurance company in order to file a claim. The specific documents required will vary depending on the type of claim you are making and the insurance company you are dealing with. However, some common claims documents include
Proof of loss: This is a document that proves that the loss or damage you are claiming actually occurred. For example, a police report for a car accident or a repair estimate for damage to your home.
Proof of insurance: This is a document that proves that you have a valid insurance policy with the company you are making the claim with.
Claim form: Most insurance companies will require you to fill out a claim form in order to start the claims process.
Medical reports: In case of health insurance claims, you will need to submit medical reports, prescriptions, bills, and any other relevant documents as evidence of the medical treatment received.
Photographs: If applicable, photographs of the damage or loss can be a helpful supplement to your claim.
Receipts: In case of any loss or damage of valuable items, you will need to submit receipts or any other proof of ownership of the items.
It’s important to check with your insurance company for a list of required documents for your specific claim. It’s also important to submit the documents as soon as possible after the loss occurred to avoid delays in the claims process.
How Long Are Insurance Claim Records Kept
The length of time that insurance claim records are kept can depend on the insurance company. Some insurance companies may keep claim records for a period of several years, while others may keep them for a longer period of time.
Typically, insurance companies keep claims records for a period of time that exceeds the statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit related to that claim, which is usually around 3-4 years for most states.
In the case of life insurance, claims records are kept for a period of time that exceeds the maturity of the policy, which is usually around 25-30 years.
It’s important to note that the length of time that claims records are kept can also be affected by state laws and regulations. Some states may have laws that require insurance companies to keep claims records for a certain period of time.
It’s always good to check with your insurance company for their specific policies on how long they keep claim records, and if you need a copy of your claim history you can request it from the company.
In this article you got to know about united india insurance company limited. United India Insurance Company Limited offers a wide range of insurance products to meet the insurance needs of different professions.
Request A Callback
You may Also Call Us At+91 76790 91881